Friday, January 28, 2011

Turning Around

Hello everyone!!
I haven't written in awhile because I'm having too much fun here to stop and take a moment. Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer last week. Things have really turned around. I think it's mostly due to classes starting. I like having a schedule; too much free time kills me.

My class is pretty easy so far; midterm in a few hours (it's only a two week class, but it's "intensive" so I'll get three credits for it, woo). Not too worried, but probably should have studied more. Oh well.

I'm touring the Catedral today; it's supposed to be stunning. I can't wait to see it and take lots of pictures.

I'm sick as a dog unfortunately. I thought it was just a chest cold, but last night and today it feels more like the flu. 100F fever and achey all over, especially my sinuses and back. Planning on going to bed around eight and sleeping until two tomorrow. Ready? I think I'm sick because of the change in Tiempo. In spanish this means both time and weather-I was pretty proud of myself for thinking of it. hahaha

Been talking with a few horse farms around the city; hopefully within the next three weeks I can try one out and take a lesson. I cannot wait to ride. The poor carriage horses in the city are probably sick of me; almost every time I pass them I ask, "Puedo decir hola?" Don't think it translates but I miss the horses and I think these city dwellers like the attention. At least that's what I tell myself.

Well I'm going to try and soothe an almost guilty conscious by taking the next ten minutes to study. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment