Monday, March 7, 2011

Listening to Diane Birch


Been in a funk lately. Strange weekend, the only word that comes to mind is "raro". Still feeling out of it. Can't quite explain how I feel. Ni en inglés ni en español. No estoy yo. Feel like I'm outside my body. Like a said, a bit of a funk.

I feel a little inside out. Slightly emotionless. I could really use a week off, a week alone next to a lake in the mountains with a horse to keep my company.

Wish I could go for a run. My tennis shoes are in the wash-stinky after hiking yesterday. Estaba chispeando todo el día ayer.

Going to London to visit my friend Megan who is studying there. What better way to spend your birthday than with your best friend in a new city? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday.

Mom comes the weekend after that! We'll be spending the weekend in Lisboa, Portugal.


A Spanish man asked me this morning if I was from Sevilla. He was a tourist, and even though the answer was obvious, the question was flattering. Gave him directions in Spanish and he went on his touristy way.


El Ronquillo, where I spent the weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment