Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9

Hello everyone,

Had a little trouble updating my blog earlier. If you haven't noticed, I finally posted a blog of funny translations. It's titled 'MiƩrcoles = X' and for some reason is in the February archive. Hope you all enjoy it-I crack myself up learning them. Language bloopers are also pretty funny, but 9 out of 10 times too inappropriate for the majority of my audiences.

Had a super duper fun lesson today. I've consistently been jumping in my riding lessons. Dressage, good luck keeping me away from eventing any longer. I love jumping, and I miss cross country. Now to find a barn, a horse, a trainer (for eventing), and time in Chicago... haha Time. Why are you always the hardest one to find?

Good night everyone, got to get packing..London with my bestie for the big 2-1 celebrations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment