So I haven't been home 24 hours yet, but here are my thoughts upon arrival:
- The toilet paper here is so soft.
- I love my family.
- I love my dogs.
- GREEN GRASS TREES AND A BREEZE
- A banana actually tastes better without peanut butter-what?! Has my obsession vanished?
- We have the best showers. Long heat (I wasn't even at max heat!) and lots of water pressure.
- Back to civilization-no more bushy brows. I am so clean and waxed.
- The English language is so easy. Never take for granted your ability to express yourself.
Among my other activities, I have played Clocks on the piano, taken the dogs for a walk, went barefoot outside, cooked apple chips, and made doctors appointments. Possibly off to the bars for my first bar experience in the States!